|Workshops conducted at the technical schools on behalf of the 50th anniversary of the SEC|
Series of events had been conducted to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the State Engineering Corporation and as the final event SEC launched series of workshops at major technical colleges island wide.
These work shops were headed by the vice chairman Mr.Akila Saliya Ellawala and organized by the Research and Development Division.
History of the SEC and journey of last 50 years and the services provided in the areas of Construction Industry, Precast Technology, Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Structural Engineering, Project Management and Energy Efficient Architecture, were illustrated by the
following panel of lecturers and the officers.
1. Ms. Wasantha de Silva (Senior Consultant Research and Development)
2. Mr. J.D.V.Prasanna (Asst. Works manager Ekala)
3. Ms. Chana Samarasinghe (Charted Architect Architectural Division)
4. Ms. Aparna Smaraweera (Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveying Division)
5. Mr. Sunanda Sirisena (Engineer Consultancy Division)
6. Mr. Jude Silva (Engineer Consultancy Division)
7. Mr. L.L.R.B.lelwala (Research and Development)
8. Mr. Charith Deegayu (Research and development)