There are no translations available.
To ensure the transparency of the procurement procedure at SEC, we follow the Government Procurement Guidelines 2006
1. - A Prospective Supplier Who Wishes to get registered for supply and services should pay a nonrefundable registration Fee as follows, (Item Nos: 4, 15, 16, 18, 21, 26, 29, 30, 33, 40, 42, each item RS. 7500, Item Nos: 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 22, 23, 24, 34, 43, 44 and Services - 2, 3, 4 each item Rs.5000.00 item Nos: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 19, 20, 25, 27, 28, 31, 32, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 41 and Services - 1, 5, 6, 7, 8 each item Rs 2000.00). The Registration Fee should be paid by Cheque drawn in favor of The State Engineering Corporation Of Sri Lanka” and should be forwarded with the application.
(For more information, Please Contact Chief Supplies Officer Tel: 2434485)
2. - IF registration is sought for the supply of more than one item except for Stationary items or for more than one service a separate application should be sent for each item, but these may be forwarded in one cover marked as indicated in (3) below.
3. - All application should be clearly marked” REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS For THE YEAR 2011 ‘’ on the top left hand corner of the envelope and should be forwarded under registered cover addressed to the General Manager State Engineering Corporation of Sri Lanka. 130, W. A. D Ramanayake Mawatha, Colombo 02 on or before on or before 31st of Jan 2011.
4. - The Corporation reserves the right to reject any application for registration without assigning any reason.
5. - Quotations for Supply of items/ Providing Services will normally be invited from the list of registered suppliers. However, the State
Engineering Corporation of Sri Lanka reserves the right to invite Quotations and purchase requirements for any other source.
6. - Registered Suppliers who Fail to quote promptly when requested for or fail to make delivery in time in conformity with the SPECIFICATION, samples or as described in the State Engineering Corporation of Sri Lanka Purchase order or who supply sub-standard materials will be liable to be black listed or taken or taken off the register of Supplies.